Family Engagement‎ > ‎School News‎ > ‎

Tractor Supply 4-H Paper Clover Fundraiser - May 8-19

posted May 9, 2013, 6:04 AM by Terry Mullican   [ updated May 9, 2013, 6:04 AM by Natalie Beach ]

What Is It?
Customers are asked to donate $1 or $5 at checkout to go towards 4-H. This is an awesome and easy way to raise money for our program! All funds will be donated directly to 4-H! 65% stays here in the county and the other 35% supports national and state programs. You will also receive a coupon when you donate!

How Can I Help?
The campaign will run May 8-19. We will be setting up both weekends at Tractor Supply: 
Friday, May 10 from 4-7 p.m., 
Saturday, May 11 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., 
Friday, May 17 from 4-7 p.m.
Saturday, May 18 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. 
We will be giving out popcorn to customers and encouraging them to donate a clover. Come on out and see us!

Spread the word to family, friends, and neighbors about the fundraiser!

See Attached Flyer!

Check out to track our progress!

Natalie Beach,
May 9, 2013, 6:04 AM