Are you bored yet? Looking for something to do? Try these out!
* Go outside to see the International Space Station! Check out the widget on our school website to know just when it will be passing next!
* Printable math for all grade levels - http://www.mnsd.net/Content2/416
* Digital books at your fingertips (passwords came home on a pink piece of paper) - https://www.myon.com/
* Reading and Math activities designed for each student (username and password from school year - school: putnam) - https://thelearningodyssey.com/
* 48 Summer Websites for Kids and Teachers - http://www.edutopia.org/blog/48-summer-websites-kids-teachers-keith-ferrell
School News >